All prices shown exclude shipping.
This is a Universal car wiring power distribution system.
It fits any car and can work with any ECU. This makes wiring your car your next DIY project. You'll know where every wire is and it'll be done to your standard.
The main purpose of this unit was to provide a reliable control system that easy to install. No complicated instruction manuals needed.
This easy to use system gives you customisation options such as 3 programmable auxiliary's, features such as "Brake to Start", "Start" control on the steering plate and much more.
The Control unit uses and includes all the same 25 X 12V 25A 5 pin change over relays with standard blade fuses that are easy to source and replace if ever needed.
Reliability is the main selling point of this system.
This rock-solid unit ensures your car never fails to finish a stage or event due to a control system fault.
With over 5 years R&D gone into this product, 20 years engineering experience and 20 years fitting various control system to custom cars, we have developed a wiring system that meets the demands from the novice to the professional car builder.
- 1 X Control unit.
- 1 x 16 button programmable keypad with backlighting.
- 1 X Steering plate control with heavy-duty curled cable.
- 1 X Plug & Terminal Kit.
- 1 x Connecting harness for Steering & brake pedal inputs to the control unit.
- A programmable option of "Brake to Start" function.
- 3 Programmable Auxillary keys for Latching or Momentary function.
- A programmable option of Steering plate Start button.
- Inbuilt Rapid Flash headlight function.
- Keypad Backlighting.
- Keypad Data Transfer via CAN Multiplexing
- Inbuilt memory for rapid restarting of Ignition and chosen fuel pump.
- Inbuilt memory for last chosen parking light state.
- Designated ECU input for Fan control.
- Designated ECU input for Fuel control.
- Preprogrammed intermittent and 2-speed wiper functions
- Preprogrammed wipe & wash function.
- Preprogrammed logic to control parks, dips, head and spots functions.
- User-programmable option for use of H4 or H7 headlight types.
- Independent timed operation of up to 2 heated screen elements.
- Independent operation of up to 2 fuel pumps.
- Fuel tank emptying function.
- Full use of all contacts of Aux 1, 2, and 3 with options of switching external sources.
- Easy mounting keypad.
- Engraved Steering, Control unit and keypad bezels made from aircraft grade anodised aluminium.
- Easy changeable fuses and relays.
- High-quality industrial connectors.
- Reliable performance.
- Easy maintenance and repair.
The Semi assembled loom for the WRC AR01 Modular Power Distribution System is not included. Please see below for this and other additions available for this kit.